Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General What are your forum goals for 2024?

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
2024 is almost a year in and I can not believe how fast it has gone already, pretty soon we will be in February.

With a new year comes new goals for some of us and with most of us possibly running a forum at this time, it got me wondering if there are any goals that you hope to achieve in 2024.

I at the moment am working on a few projects which I hope to launch soon and I have a lot of confidence in these.

What are your forum goals for 2024?

Mainly more users and engagement. If I can get five more regulars, I think we will be in too standing.

Also I was trying to think of a way to make posting more like a game with unlockable content and some sort of battles(like a boss battle) without hindering too much. It would have to be new unlockable stuff, I'm not a believer in putting barriers to just posting where you want to and such or locking out features. That just stifles discussion and only matters if the person thinks extras are even worth time.

It's going to be the same as always, to try and release a consistent flow of resources for the Jcink network.

I did already bring back an imageless skin color generator from the days of ZetaBoards, so that's a pretty good achievement for the start of the New Year.

I have two forums.

My goal is to keep them both. However, if I drop one, the goal is to only keep the one left. If I drop the next, I'll likely be done with forums or at least running them. I'll still visit them, of course! :)

But I do want to try to make my two forums active this year.

I've slimmed them down to fewer sections to allow them to grow into a bigger forum naturally.

I'm also doing a lot of marketing with them and focusing on content.

Hopefully, I can find a few moderators for each one to help me keep them active and fun, as well.

My goal is to keep my goal simple!

2024 is almost a year in
Was there a mobius time loop? This is only the start of the year. hehehe

I'm stepping away from running forums and have gone to an indie networking site. 10 members so far! :D

I want my drumming forum to expand as much as possible. Well, it's already ranking on page # 3 on Bing for "Drummer Lesson", so obviously a goal is to get it to # 1 page and on the top.

I have three forums, I plan to sell them all and start a new forum. I have learned from my mistakes and I want to create a better community.

Since the start of the year, our website revenue dropped significantly. One of my main goals is to work on ways on increasing the website revenue and encouraging more members to sign up to the forum.

I'm wanting to revive a few of my older ones, and actually focus on them. I will of course continue to keep Gex Forums running as well as Thee Zone. I've already started to focus on Free to Be Us again. I'd love to move from phpBB to perhaps Woltlab or Xenforo at some point. But I'll have to wait to get my refund back if I decide on doing that so I can purchase a new license.

Since the start of the year, our website revenue dropped significantly. One of my main goals is to work on ways on increasing the website revenue and encouraging more members to sign up to the forum.
I have no idea how a forum these days could make any revenue and I'm sure nobody will give out the secret.

I hope to help @Cedric bring the best out of AJ with the help of the wonderful staff team that we have by the end of this year and see it in a better place as compared to last year. :)

Forum goals for 2024 for me is to hit 1,000 members total and possibly 15,000 posts or more before year's end. So far we're on track to meeting these goals so it shouldn't be too hard to meet them. :)

I don't run a forum any longer, but definitely have a goal to keep my current site on-line, even if the activity has tapered off. There are 3 or 4 "core" members that post, and I'm digging it.

I have two forum goals. The first one is get my community to over 1500 members and the second goal is to get to over 10k posts. So far, we have 423 members and 2900 posts, so we’re off to a good start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor