Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google AdSense New Ad Intents Formats

cpvr

Recognized member
Website
www.virtualpetlist.com
Credits
Google has launched a new ad feature to their adsense program called “Ad intents”,

Google wrote, "Today, we're launching a new format for Auto ads called "ad intents". Ad intents is an intent-driven format that places links and anchors into existing text and pages on your site related to your content. When a user interacts with a link or anchor, it opens a dialog that shows users relevant, organic search results with ads and can help to increase your earnings."
Source: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-adsense-new-ad-intents-formats-37233.html

This is similar to what Kontera and Vibrant media offers for publishers. What do yall think? Will you be using this new ad format on your sites?

Interesting.

I wonder how this would work out. I feel like people will stop clicking on links after a while.

Personally I've seen this strategy and it totally discourages me from even bothering with the links. It's going to be the new ignored annoyance.

Personally I've seen this strategy and it totally discourages me from even bothering with the links. It's going to be the new ignored annoyance.
Same here. I wasn’t a fan of it when I gave it a test run along time ago with Kontera and it wasn’t worth it either. I’ll stick to regular adsense ads when I decide to implement them again on my forum.

I never liked this kind of advertising feature on other ad networks. However, I am also interested in giving a try and see if I can make better income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor